| Originally a sewage pump-station and part of the Drainage and Sewerage Scheme undertaken by the Kalk Bay Municipality.This building (1906) has maintained its outer facade. Decommissioned in 1935 it had a variety of occupants after the machinery had been removed, and new floors and windows had been installed. Its many functions included an entertainment and dance centre during the 2nd World War, a Municipal Library and a Council Cash Office.
It was renovated in October 1994 under the City Council Architect Mr Croome, after a substantial donation was received from the Kaplan Kushlik Trust. Two Kalk Bay Municipal lamp posts with the original Coat of Arms grace the entrance.