|The Holy Trinity Church|
| Built by John Gainsford in 1873 from local sandstone from the Kalk Bay mountains to the design of architect Henry Woodyear of London.
The church construction was financed entirely by Harriet and Charlotte Humphreys during their brief stay (1870 – 1877) in Kalk Bay.
An outstanding period piece of early Victorian church architecture, very little has changed from the original design. The interior houses a most impressive baptismal front, donated by Mr J.G. Nicholls in memory of his two daughters, Emma and Madeline, who drowned off Danger Beach in January 1874.
In 1882 the Holy Trinity Church received its own parish status under the reverend James Baker.